392 Central Park Unit #12 G
392 Central Park, Manhattan, New York 10025
Just renovated condo unit available at CPW Towers, just steps away from Central Park! This apartment is also in close proximity to shops, entertainment, restaurants, public transportation and more! Situated on impeccably landscaped private property available for use by residents.
410 East 73rd Street Unit #1B
410 East 73rd, Manhattan, New York 10021
Stunning and completely renovated duplex unit with a huge private garden! This unit has a large living room with fireplace, beautiful hardwood floors throughout, a modern bathroom upstairs and downstairs, Granite countertops in the kitchen with high-end appliances, 2 fireplaces, ceiling fans, wall A/C. Located on a quiet street and in the rear of the building! Washer/dryer in the unit.
20 West Street Unit#30B
New York, New York 10004
High floor studio apartment in The Downtown Club, a full-service doorman landmarked building with all the amenities, including a roof deck 46 stories high boasting breathtaking views! Close to public transportation, parks, restaurants, shopping, etc.
23 East 74th Street Unit#3B/4
New York, New York 10021
One of a kind 3500 square foot duplex apartment available just steps away from Central Park! This unit presents the opportunity to create your dream home. Needs renovations but the bones are unmatched by any other apartment. You can get very creative here.
246 Spring Street Unit#2108
New York, New York 10013
The most exclusive condo hotel development in downtown New York. The SoHo condominium is located on Spring Street in the heart of the fashionable SoHo . Just steps from world-class galleries, restaurants and shops, it boasts unrivaled views of the city’s spectacular skyline, the Hudson River, Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building.
Latest Real Estate News
- WATCH: ‘Have you heard Spencer Rascoff called the serial entrepreneur?’
- Economic recovery sends mortgage forbearance level plummeting
- Millennials are refinancing their homes at record pace
- The real estate billionaire you do not know
- 18 real estate agents from New York at risk of losing license
- Title premium volume surges more than 20% in 2020
- 3 ways to stay competitive in a low inventory market
- The most effective ways to champion your buyers and give your clients an edge
Manhattan Network Inc. 35 East 35th Street Suite 1A New York, NY 10016 212-867-4240