410 East 73rd Street Unit #1B
410 East 73rd, Manhattan, New York 10021
Stunning and completely renovated duplex unit with a huge private garden! This unit has a large living room with fireplace, beautiful hardwood floors throughout, a modern bathroom upstairs and downstairs, Granite countertops in the kitchen with high-end appliances, 2 fireplaces, ceiling fans, wall A/C. Located on a quiet street and in the rear of the building! Washer/dryer in the unit.
20 West Street Unit#30B
New York, New York 10004
High floor studio apartment in The Downtown Club, a full-service doorman landmarked building with all the amenities, including a roof deck 46 stories high boasting breathtaking views! Close to public transportation, parks, restaurants, shopping, etc.
23 East 74th Street Unit#3B/4
New York, New York 10021
One of a kind 3500 square foot duplex apartment available just steps away from Central Park! This unit presents the opportunity to create your dream home. Needs renovations but the bones are unmatched by any other apartment. You can get very creative here.
420 E. 51st St. Unit #9E
420 E. 51st St., Manhattan, New York 10022
Located in the Murray Hill section of Manhattan this is a large 1 bedroom coop unit ready for your finishing touches. Raised platform bedroom gives a sense of multilevel living. Large working kitchen, big living room with good natural lighting! Located in a great neighborhood, near shopping, transportation and major highways.
825 W 179th Street Unit#5G
New York, New York 10033
Nestled just off the bustling city streets, this 4 room home is a refreshingly quiet retreat bathed in light from 7 windows facing west, south, and north. The layout offers versatility to grow with your changing needs or simply move right into your freshly painted home with high ceilings with Hudson river view.
Contact Manhattan Network Inc
Latest Real Estate News
- Writing your agent bio? 13 tips for standing out from the pack
- Low-income tenants sue developer, allege ‘poor door’ discrimination
- RE/MAX adds 5 new vendors to marketplace platform
- Selling to buy? It should get easier in coming weeks, report says
- The Agency launches in Calgary, adding to its Canadian offices
- Canadian luxury market beginning to normalize: Engel & Völkers
- With home prices slow to fall, would-be buyers are getting squeezed out
- Demand for luxury Hamptons real estate eclipses its pandemic peak
Manhattan Network Inc. 35 East 35th Street Suite 1A New York, NY 10016 212-867-4240