68 Bradhurst Avenue Unit#8S
New York, New York 10039
This spacious 2 bedrooms / 2 baths apartment has over 900 sqft of living space with good natural lighting throughout. The contemporary large bedrooms offer ample size closets, and every room is equipped with individually controlled heat and a/c units for complete comfort.
420 E. 51st St. Unit #9E
420 E. 51st St., Manhattan, New York 10022
Located in the Murray Hill section of Manhattan this is a large 1 bedroom coop unit ready for your finishing touches. Raised platform bedroom gives a sense of multilevel living. Large working kitchen, big living room with good natural lighting! Located in a great neighborhood, near shopping, transportation and major highways.
350 W 42nd Street Unit#8A
New York, New York 10036
Amazing 1 bedroom apartment in The Orion with a great view! The Orion is a 60-story luxurious skyscraper boasting great amenities which include a full-time doorman, garage, concierge, and a 3 story amenity suite which includes a fitness center, business center, pool, sundecks, and more.
825 W 179th Street Unit#5G
New York, New York 10033
Nestled just off the bustling city streets, this 4 room home is a refreshingly quiet retreat bathed in light from 7 windows facing west, south, and north. The layout offers versatility to grow with your changing needs or simply move right into your freshly painted home with high ceilings with Hudson river view.
220 Riverside Boulevard Unit#23C
New York, New York 10069
Recently renovated large 2 bedroom apartment with open views! Situated between 70th and 71st Street. Amenities include 24 hour white-glove concierge, huge fitness center with a pool, jacuzzi, steam, sauna, and massage room, on site parking garage, event room, and children's playroom.
Latest Real Estate News
- Direct mail marketing isn’t dead! Here’s how to do it right
- What’s driving the real estate inventory crisis? These 5 trends
- Affordable housing crisis deepens for communities of color amid COVID-19
- Fees, acquisitions and Motto: 3 takeaways from RE/MAX’s earnings
- Airbnb reports $4.6B loss in first earnings report since going public
- Global population of ultra-wealthy increased 2.4% in pandemic year
- 50% of agents will leave: One broker predicts real estate’s future
- The Real Word: Can ShowingTime competitors step up?
Manhattan Network Inc. 35 East 35th Street Suite 1A New York, NY 10016 212-867-4240