246 Spring Street Unit#2108
New York, New York 10013
The most exclusive condo hotel development in downtown New York. The SoHo condominium is located on Spring Street in the heart of the fashionable SoHo . Just steps from world-class galleries, restaurants and shops, it boasts unrivaled views of the city’s spectacular skyline, the Hudson River, Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building.
68 Bradhurst Avenue Unit#8S
New York, New York 10039
This spacious 2 bedrooms / 2 baths apartment has over 900 sqft of living space with good natural lighting throughout. The contemporary large bedrooms offer ample size closets, and every room is equipped with individually controlled heat and a/c units for complete comfort.
420 E. 51st St. Unit #9E
420 E. 51st St., Manhattan, New York 10022
Located in the Murray Hill section of Manhattan this is a large 1 bedroom coop unit ready for your finishing touches. Raised platform bedroom gives a sense of multilevel living. Large working kitchen, big living room with good natural lighting! Located in a great neighborhood, near shopping, transportation and major highways.
350 W 42nd Street Unit#8A
New York, New York 10036
Amazing 1 bedroom apartment in The Orion with a great view! The Orion is a 60-story luxurious skyscraper boasting great amenities which include a full-time doorman, garage, concierge, and a 3 story amenity suite which includes a fitness center, business center, pool, sundecks, and more.
825 W 179th Street Unit#5G
New York, New York 10033
Nestled just off the bustling city streets, this 4 room home is a refreshingly quiet retreat bathed in light from 7 windows facing west, south, and north. The layout offers versatility to grow with your changing needs or simply move right into your freshly painted home with high ceilings with Hudson river view.
Latest Real Estate News
- Revamping your social media? 5 absolute necessities for 2021
- Capitol rioters could face penalties under this NAR policy
- How do you serve a client who just won the $731.1M Powerball lottery?
- December home value growth shatters records: Zillow
- It’s official: Home sales in 2020 soared to highest level in ages
- Boston home atop Underground Railroad hits the market for $10.7M
- Make your buyer’s offer stand out! 3 tips for winning
- The Real Word: What did the 2020 migration study reveal?
Manhattan Network Inc. 35 East 35th Street Suite 1A New York, NY 10016 212-867-4240