20 West Street #17A Financial District
20 West Street, Manhattan, New York
High floor studio apartment located in the Downtown Athletic Club. Lots of amenities and partially open views. Unit has been renovated recently and is ready to move in. Close to transportation, shops, parks, restaurants, etc. Schedule your viewing today! Common Charge: $634/mo.
333 East 43rd Street #304 The Manor Turtle Bay
333 East 43rd Street, Manhattan, New York
Walk to all midtown amenities from this freshly painted once bedroom co-op with beamed ceilings, hardwood floors and large closets. Windowed kitchen has lots of sunlight, new cabinets and counters and new kitchen floor.
175 East 62nd Street #7A Upper East Side
175 East 62nd St, New York, New York 10065
This classic 6 room 2.5 Bath coop is located in a white glove full-service building located on a tree-lined block in the heart of the Upper East Side, prime location~! The building is impeccably well-kept with a 24-hour doorman, private garage and a laundry room. Each apartment comes with its own storage bin. Pied-a-terres, foreign buyers and co-purchasing may be allowed. Washer/Dryers permitted.
Contact Manhattan Network Inc
Latest Real Estate News
- Get after it! 7 text messaging tips to better engage leads and clients
- WATCH: ‘If consumers lose, agents lose’ in new world of real estate finance
- Compass faces yet another suit regarding recruiting tactics
- NAR board votes to require addresses on MLS listings
- 8 strategies to get more leads — and sell more real estate
- Half of big lenders still get most mortgage applications on paper
- Nearly 75% of Redfin agents entered bidding wars in April
- Airbnb faces Q1 loss of $1B
Manhattan Network Inc. 35 East 35th Street Suite 1A New York, NY 10016 212-867-4240