420 E. 51st St. Unit #9E
420 E. 51st St., Manhattan, New York 10022
Located in the Murray Hill section of Manhattan this is a large 1 bedroom coop unit ready for your finishing touches. Raised platform bedroom gives a sense of multilevel living. Large working kitchen, big living room with good natural lighting! Located in a great neighborhood, near shopping, transportation and major highways.
306 E 105th Street Unit#4A
306 E 105th Street, Manhattan, New York 10029
This condo building is a pre-war walk-up building finished in 1930 and converted in 1988. The building holds 8 units and rises 4 stories. Amenities include: fireplace and intercom. Transit line is the 6 subway line. The East Harlem neighborhood is up and coming and has great shopping/eateries one avenue over on 3rd Avenue.
Contact Manhattan Network Inc
Latest Real Estate News
- The Real Word: How flippers are combating low inventory
- CRMLS to integrate RentSpree technology
- What real estate agents need to know about stair lifts
- 80% of real estate brokerages operate from one office: NAR
- 5 Important Real Estate Trends that will Shape Your Business
- California severely curtails single-family zoning with new law
- Lone Wolf’s Recruit helps brokers sniff out the best agents
- Inman Top 5: The biggest stories of the week Sept. 11-16, 2021