Selling Your Home
Everything You need To know
We know New York. Let us show you what
your home is worth.
What is my home worth?
Top 10 Tips for Selling Your Home
- Stage your home. If you don’t wish to hire a professional stager, rearrange your furniture so that the home is easily navigable and appealing.
- Make repairs. Buyers are often weary about purchasing a property that needs work. They will also use small problems for negotiating a lower price.
- Paint your home where needed. Use neutral colors.
- Spruce up your bathroom. Bathrooms are major selling points for buyers. Get scented candles and flowers.
- Get an estimate of the value. A broker can give you a price opinion supported by highly comparable properties, both listed and sold. Proper pricing is critical for maximum return.
- Clean up and declutter your home. Make a concerted effort to present the property in its best possible manner.
- Review your landscaping. For a house, curb appeal is the first impression that a buyer sees and can be greatly increased with some flowers, fresh mulch and pruning.
- Interview agents and find one that you would like to work with.
- Get a home inspection, that way there are no surprises when the buyers have theirs.
- Be realistic about the value of your home. Don’t overprice. A proper price will get the most activity and may even sell for over the list price!
Contact Manhattan Network Inc
"*" indicates required fields
Latest Real Estate News
- 10 accounts agents need to optimize their business and personal cash flows
- Top-producing Florida mega team moves to Compass away from BHHS
- Why real estate offers the biggest opportunity to new tech companies
- Keller Williams’ chief growth officer abruptly resigns after 3 months
- Going beyond Pride: Practical ways to be an ally all year long
- In luxury real estate, agents with green thumbs reap what they sow
- Don’t fear the content creators: Why Zillow Gone Wild isn’t bad for agents
- Inman’s Top 5 stories of the week (June 17-22, 2022)
Manhattan Network Inc. 35 East 35th Street Suite 1A New York, NY 10016 212-867-4240